Do you fulfill the following criteria?
- I am 22 to 80 years of age
- I had a stroke at least 9-months ago but not more than 10 years ago.
- I have some arm and hand movement difficulties, but can use my hand some (the site will perform specific assessments to check if you meet the entry criteria.
- I don’t have any talking or cognitive or thinking difficulties that would impact my ability to be in the study.
- I don’t have any significant sensory problems.
- I don’t have any aspiration or swallowing difficulties.
- I am reasonably healthy other than my stroke and am ok to have surgery.
- I don’t have any hand spasticity.
- I understand that there are other criteria that the site will test for and that the site will test and check all of the study criteria in order for me to enter. If I don’t meet all criteria then I won’t be able to enter the study.If you meet ALL of the criteria above, please click on the button below to enter your contact information. If you are near a clinical site, you will be contacted by that site.
If you do not meet ALL of the criteria above, but would like to receive frequent updates about the research and future clinical trials which may have different inclusion criteria, please press “Stroke Update List”